While I love the changing of seasons and having something fresh to look forward, fall is definitely my favorite. Leaves burst with beautiful colors, cozy sweater weather is back, and it is the best time for outdoor adventures. So, like my mood, I try to match my home to feel cozy, yet spooky. Here is a quick list of a few of my favorite home decorations that I picked up in honor of the autumn season!
1. Bejeweled skull: This year I was on the hunt for an artsy looking skull; and boy did I find one! As soon as I saw it at Pier 1 I knew that it was perfect. The bling on it makes it seem glam so I put it my vanity to add some spooky Halloween vibes. It is currently on sale for $15.99!
Shop: Bejeweled skull
2. Fall mug- How cute is this festive little mug!? Not only is the lettering and quote super adorable, but the speckled design is so fitting. Tara from Lilac Letters sent this to me and I absolutely love it! All of her crafts have the most beautiful lettering and I HIGHLY recommend checking out her page! She creates custom orders for all occasions with high quality!
Shop: Fall mug
3. Ceramic pumpkins- Target's dollar spot never lets me down! I grabbed a couple of these little white pumpkins and never looked back. They are perfect for decorating small spaces, and as you can see, I placed them on the shelves in the kitchen! Unfortunately, I currently am unable to find a link for these, but they are great for styling nearly anywhere in your home.
4. Suede pumpkins- As mentioned in my fall Target haul post, these suede pumpkins are also from Target. Plus, they only retail for one dollar a piece! I have really been into neutral tones and vintage inspired decor this fall!
5. Mini chalkboard sign- This little sign is so versatile for any occasion or project! I got mine for only a couple of bucks at my local Micheal's, but it sadly isn't available online. So, stop in your nearest store to own one too!
Shop: Suede pumpkins
6. Rustic fox- This next set of home decor also plays into the vintage look. I picked up this cute little fox from Hobby Lobby because I think that woodland animals are especially fitting around the fall/winter months. He currently retails at $7.19!
7. Pumpkin candle holder- How exciting is it that TJ Maxx now has online shopping on their website?? Anyway, the pumpkin candle holder isn't listed on their site so I got it in store. (Not all of their products are found online) So, I am unsure of how much I paid for it, but this light sage color has really been on trend this season.
8. Leaf plate- I guess this would be considered a plate, right? I bought two leaves in the green shade and one in white. These serve as great tabletop decorations and I believe that the gold detailing adds a nice elegant touch. But yet again, another decoration from Micheal's that is not listed on the website.
9. Pumpkin salt and pepper shakers- Another TJ Maxx find is this pair of pumpkin salt and pepper shakers! They are a nice subtle touch to incorporate into the kitchen!
10. Witch’s Boots- One of my favorite iconic Halloween symbols is the witch. Thus, these tiny ceramic witch shoes somehow found their way into my basket in Target. ;) I am still trying to decide where their spot in the house will be, but I simply adore them!
11. Pumpkins- All three of these pumpkins were found at TJ Maxx! This store is constantly switching out seasonal decor, but they ALWAYS have some form of glass/ceramic pumpkins during the fall. I opted for pumpkins with colors that compliment one another but with slightly varying shapes. If you are like me and feel like you can never have enough pumpkins, then I suggest you take a nice stroll through TJ!
Pro tip: Always decorate in odd numbers (like I have done by groups of threes)!
I hope you were able to take something away from this post and that you are getting into the festive spirit as much as I am!