Whether you're shopping for a significant other, a friend, or a family member, here is a list of gift ideas for the girl in your life!
Or, if you are still trying to decide on what to ask for, here is a little inspiration!
- I have put "***"by the options below that are $30 or less. (I chose these products because of their quality)
1. Tarte tartelette eyeshadow palette- This palette has so many beautiful, natural shades. Not to mention, Tarte palettes always have such great pigmentation.
2. *** Anthropologie candle- If you haven't smelled an Anthropologie candle, then you are really missing out! They smell so delicious so you really can't go wrong with any of their scents. Plus, their packaging is always very pretty.
3. Nordstrom throw blanket- Cozy gifts are always a classic go-to. Check out this plush blanket that is available in various colors!
4.Ugg slippers- I absolutely love my ugg slippers. They are extremely comfy with great quality which makes them worth the price!
5.*** Love Your Melon beanie- Love Your Melon strives to donate a hat to every child battling cancer!! This alone was enough to get me to purchase one, let alone the many cute styles that this brand sells.
6. Kendra Scott necklace- Kendra Scott has really become a popular jewelry brand. If you are looking for nice jewelry without having to spend a fortune, her pieces are definitely worth browsing!
7. *** Anthropologie monogram coaster - These hand carved stone coasters are chic and only retail at $16!
8. Tory Burch wristlet- This gift idea is definitely on the splurge side. But, if you are having a hard time shopping for the fashionista that seems to already own the perfect closet, then this oversized wallet is a nice option!
9.*** Kate Spade 2019 planner- Help keep her organized in style for the new year with this planner! I have the medium size and I really enjoy having plenty of room to write and plan.
10. *** L.L. Bean camp socks- L.L. Bean makes the perfect cold-weather socks. Whether you are wearing them under a pair of stylish boots or are partaking in outdoor activities and braving the cold, these socks are sure to keep your toes nice and toasty!
Wishing you the best of luck and a very merry Christmas! Happy shopping!!
XO - allie