I am partnering with the brand Pretty Little Thing to bring you a summer clothing haul! PLT is a global online clothing brand that features the hottest fashion trends. A lot of their pieces can instantly take you from day to night with ease.
Here’s to summer style inspiration and to finding some pieces that instantly make you want to “add to bag”.
Baby Blue Shift Dress- First up, is this delicate, powder blue dress. It has a feminine high-neck, with short sleeves and a loose fit. Pastels are my signature, so you know I’m all about this one!
2. Bright Orange Smock Dress- As if bold, orange hues weren’t enough to make us dream about a tropical vacay... This dress embodies serious summer vibes. The twist front, and long sleeves add a nice flare; while the smock length keeps it cool and breezy. From sandals to wedges, this dress can instantly take you from day to night.
3. Nude Oversized T Shirt Jumper- Now this one is all about casual comfort. With an oversized fit, you can throw on a pair of fresh kicks and be out of the door! The nude color makes it easy to pair with anything!
4. Blush Dobby Mesh Frill Bodysuit- How adorable is this bodysuit!? As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to make the cut. It is the perfect combo of feminine, yet striking. The blush color and mesh material make it so girly and soft, but paired with the right distressed bottoms and bold shoes, it can drastically be changed to sexy. I also love the frill straps and polka pattern.
5. White Floral One Shoulder Bodysuit- While the first bodysuit is more neutral, I thought that I would include a vibrant option as well! It is SO dreamy and I just love how all of the colors look together. It is perfect for brunch, an afternoon full of shopping, and even an evening out with friends.
6. White Disney Dumbo Print Oversized T Shirt- Yes, this one may seem a bit random. But, PLT has so many FUN tops and accessories and I love to wear the unexpected (although some could probably guess that I would pick this out :p)! I wanted to spice up the haul a little bit, so I included this Dumbo graphic tee. With Dumbo the movie’s recent release I thought that this one was especially fitting. I just can’t get over how big his ears are. Haha. Anyway, pair it with some classic light wash jeans and a pair of sneakers for an effortlessly cool look.
Overall, I am a big fan of Pretty Little Thing and how broad their selection is! This brand is definitely on my list of boutiques that I like to check in and browse when I’m in an online shopping kick. I hope that I have inspired you to check them out and to pick up some of the items that I have mentioned above! <3
XO - allie