Welcome back friends!!
So, let’s talk about one of the most popular subscription boxes… FabFitFun. I love being a FabFitFun partner because I get to share all of these awesome products with you! I'm a pretty festive person, so all things related to seasons/holidays make me really excited.
FabFitFun makes it feel like Christmas four times a year!
I'm sure you're as excited about spring as I am. This season's box really helps to get you prepared for fun adventures and outdoor activities!
I got to personalize a few of the products in my box and some of the goodies that I chose include: the "Demi" backpack and the Quay "My Girl" sunnies.
1. Deux Lux Demi Backpack: I chose this cavas backpack because it is so trendy and I can take it with me on vacations and upcoming trips! It has adjustable straps, a top handle, and a post-closure to keep all of your belongings tucked away and secure! Need I say more?
2. Quay My Girl Sunglasses in Black/Smoke: I opted for this frame because I LOVE a classic cat eye shape. They are such good quality and with a classic chic design. Quay, the brand, is based around creating cool, affordable glasses with a fresh "perspective". (See what I did there)
3. Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons: These copper-plated measuring spoons are the baking and cooking helpers that you never knew you were missing. I actually have some copper kitchen accessories so these are perfect!
4. S’ip by S’well: You've probably heard of this water bottle before, and that's because it is the perfect on-the-go companion! Whether your beverage is hot or cold, it is sure to keep your liquids at just the right temperature. Reduce single-use plastic and styrafoam consumption, while sipping in style!
5. TULA Purifying Face Cleanser: Tula is such a great brand! This cleanser stands apart from it's competitors because it actually uses probiotic power to remove makeup, dirt, etc.
Bonus: It is great for all skin types without stripping or drying!
6. Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub: Formulated with charcoal and dead sea minerals, this body scrub works its magic to polish, hydrate, and refresh the skin! It also smells SO good. I love to have a weekly "at home" spa hour as a nice pick me up; so this will be the perfect addition!
7. OUAI Leave in Conditioner: I have actually tried other OUAI products, so I am already a personal fan of this brand. This leave-in conditioner works all day to smooth, soften, and detangle hair. PLUS, it has heat protection! So basically it's a two in one.
8. dr. brandt skincare needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel: This eye gel is said to be a quick solution for anti-aging to visibly reduce and smooth the appearance of under-eye bags. I generally haven't had to worry about this too much yet, but will definitely hold on to this for when the time comes!
9. Add-On= SOL de Janeira Acai Body Power Cream: I actually added this on to my box because I flipping love SOL de Janeira. I use their bum bum cream on the reg. For my hands, for those of you that are confused by the name. :p The power cream is infused with acai oil to leave skin supple, radiant, and replenished. The coconut oil helps to deeply hydrate while extra-fine mica flecks give skin an irresistible afterglow. The scent is crips and refreshing!
My overall review is that I still love this box and it's brand. Not to mention, FabFitFun includes products that are more expensive sold separately than what the full price of the entire box is; only $49.99.
See the suggested retail pricing breakdown below. ↡
1.Deux Lux Demi Backpack- $75.00
2. Quay My Girl Sunglasses in Black/Smoke- $55.00 (Both of these first two products alone are worth more than the full price of the box)
3. Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons- $15.00
4. S’ip by S’well- $19.99
5. TULA Purifying Face Cleanser- $28.00
6. Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub- $34.95
7. OUAI Leave in Conditioner- $26.00
8. dr. brandt skincare needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel: $24.00
9. Beauty Blender- $20.00
That is a grand total of $$277.94!
Use my link and code SPRINGLOVE for $10 off of your own box!
Who doesn’t love to save money? I know I do.