What I got for Christmas | 2018
First and foremost, I hope that ya'll had a safe and happy holiday season with friends and family!!
Now, I know I’m not alone when I say that I enjoy watching videos/ reading posts about what other girls got for Christmas! I personally find them entertaining so I thought that I would share some of what I got this year!
Disclaimer: I am extremely grateful and blessed, I just want to share some things that I enjoy with each of you! ♥️
1.Kate Spade Purse : I am in love with this Kate Spade purse in the "Cameron Street Candace Satchel" style that my mom got for me. It has a lot of storage (which I need) but is still light and very functional. Plus, the classic look is definitely my style. BONUS: Kate Spade select styles are now 40% off for a limited time!! This bad boy included, you’re welcome. ;)
2. 2. Chanel No. 5 Perfume: So Jared got me my first bottle of Chanel perfume and I am so excited!! It smells delcicious and looks absolutely stunning on my makeup vanity.
3. True Grit Pullover: Anyone that knows me knows that I am a sucker for anything cozy and soft. This pullover feels like an "acceptable to wear out in public" blanket! I am all for it.
4. Dog Car Seat Cover: This gem was a functional item on my Christmas list this year. Now that I am a proud dog mom, I want to be able to take my child on adventures in my car without his nails harming my seats!
5. Apple AirPods: This present was a complete surprise from Jared! I got him a pair for his birthday and he absolutely loves them. I am happy to now be part of the wireless headphone gang.
6. Off-White Sperry Boots: Not only are Sperry boots super cute for adventuring in the fall/winter, but they are very functional. The pair that I have are durable and also waterproof!
7. Heated Back/Neck Massager: Having a permanent back injury, I often feel a lot of pain/tension in my upper back and spine area. This portable little massager is perfect for relaxing at home or on the go! Not to mention, the heated capability feels amazing!
8. 8. Black Michael Koors Coat: My mom and I went shopping in Pittsburgh on a weekend before Christmas and part of our mission was to find a nice black coat for me. I love how professional and classic it is. The coat is formfitting so it clings to the body very nicely instead of appearing boxy or bulky. Pro tip: it will look perfect paired with the Kate Spade handbag. :)
9. Birthday Cake ChapStick : This is a fun little stocking stuffer that I figured I would share. Chapstick is a staple lip balm brand and the birthday cake flavor is a sweet bonus! Also, another one of my favorites is the "vanilla latte" flavor. SO. GOOD.
10. Scrunchies: So, I may or may not have a scrunchie collection. For the past two years I have usually had some colored scrunchie on my wrist or in my purse. These scrunchies in particular are so cute because of the checkered patterned and the knotted bow!
Hoping this helps provide some fashion/ grown up adult life inspiration. :p Best wishes to each of you for the new year! Cheers to 2019!!