FabFitFun Partner | Summer Box
So, let’s talk about one of the most popular subscription boxes… FabFitFun. I love being a FabFitFun partner because I get to share all of these awesome products with you!
I hope that each of you are having a fabulous summer and have some exciting activities planned! This season's box is filled with lots of self-care goodies. It is by far one of the best ones yet, and I am in love with all of the bright colors on the box. Also, the add-on selection was super awesome this time around. I ordered more than usual and will mention them below.
I got to personalize a few of the products in my box and the ones that I chose include: the "Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream & Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel", the "xo, Sienna Black Felt Letter Board", the "Summer and Rose tote" and the "Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace".
1. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream & Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel: I actually chose the Sol de Janeiro acai power body cream as an add-on for the spring box because I love this brand a lot! I use their bum bum cream on the reg. For my hands and body, for those of you that are confused by the name. :p The smell of this particular cream alone is worth it because it is a delicious blend of salted caramel, pistachio, and vanilla. It definitely falls under the warm and spicy scent category. Plus, it helps skin with dryness, dullness, and loss of firmness and elasticity.
2. xo, Sienna Black Felt Letter Board: Felt boards are so cute for home decor, as well as props for photography shoots. It comes with 145 letters, numbers, and symbols and I'm excited to put it to use!
3. Summer and Rose tote: I got the Summer and Rose beach towel in last summer's box and it was perfect for the beach! So, I am pretty excited about this tote and love all of the space that it has for storage. The colors and texture are giving me mega beach vibes.
4. Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace: I chose this necklace because it is flippin adorable! I love delicate, dainty pieces, and this one fits right under that category. Stars are such a cute symbol so I love that it has the two stars with the double chain for a layered look. Plus, gold is typically my metal preference for necklaces.
5. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream: Living Proof is a great hair care brand! Thus, with the summer heat, their frizz styling cream will be a great way for us to block out the humidity!
6. Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish: While I tend to gravitate more toward hydrating products, this product is great for those that aim to purify their pores! However, it will be fun to try, and I love the feeling of a fresh face after a polishing scrub!
7. Invsibobble Original Duo Pack- IN.VI.SI.BO.BBLE. I love these dang hair ties so much! If I am not sporting a scrunchi, you can bet that I have an invisibobble hair tie in my hair or on my wrist. Gotta get them locks up on a super hot day. But the best part, is that thanks to the coiled structure and texture, these magic hair ties don't leave that dreaded dent in your hair once you take it down. Such a summer staple because you don't have to worry about messing up your hair for that evening event later on.
8. Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Clay Mask: Infused with hydrating desert lime, cleansing bentonite clay, rejuvenating plum, and aloe vera, this mask is said to revitalize and nourish dull, tired skin! Simply apply an even layer to clean, dry skin and gently rinse off after ten minutes.
9. Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask: OKAY, so. A fun fact about me is that I have crazy ticklish feet. Who's with me? Haha. Anyway, getting a pedicure is always a struggle because I can't stand to have someone touch my feet, so I always opt for just a polish change. However, this mask might still be something worth trying. I want to have sandal/beach ready feet, so maybe this mask will be a great way for me to hydrate and exfoliate.
10. Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray: I actually really love facial sprays because they feel so refreshing and hydrating on the skin. A midday spritz of this rose-infused mist will be the perfect pick me up!
1. Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Face Oil: This oil is the jack of all trades because you can also apply it to cuticles, tap onto lips to plump fine lines, finger comb through hair to tame flyaways and heal split ends. It instantly hydrates and absorbs into skin revealing a bouncy, youthful and glowy complexion.
2. Teami Vit-C Serum: This serum was rated very highly when I checked online. I love vitamin C products because they boost collagen production and work to brighten the skin!
3. Anthropologie Coconut Sugar Body Whip: I love, love, love Anthropologie and have yet to try anything from the Mer-Sea beauty line. It's scent is warm coconut and sweet sugar, blended with hints of musk, vanilla, and rose. And trust me, it smells just as dreamy as it sounds.
4. Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture: Yes, another hydrating product. But hey, now you know I wasn't lying about them being my favorite type of skin care. I actually have already tried this product before and it's great. It is a powerful skin-quenching lotion that locks in some serious moisture. It's like giving your skin a drink of water, plus it's great for sensitive skin too.
My overall review is that I still love this box and it's brand. Not to mention, FabFitFun includes products that are more expensive sold separately than what the full price of the entire box is; only $49.99.
See the suggested retail pricing (not including add-ons) breakdown below. ↡
1.Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream & Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel- $45.00
2. xo, Sienna Black Felt Letter Board- $35.00
3. Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace- $50.00
4. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream- $28.00
5. Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish- $57.00
6. Invisibobble Originai Duo Pack- $16.00
7. Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Clay Mask- $39.00
8. Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask- $32.00
9. Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray- $25.95
10. Summer & Rose Navy Diamond Tote: $50.00
That is a grand total of $377.95!! (Even more than the spring box)
Use my link and code SUMMERLOVIN for $10 off of your own box!
Who doesn’t love to save money? I know I do.